Graduate Role - Full Stack Web Developer
BaseWorx is growing fast! We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team to play a key role in advanced software development with a team of Senior Software Engineers, UI/UX Designers and Project Managers.
- Design, develop, and support API configuration & integrations
- Write clean, well-commented, secure, and maintainable code in an agile environment.
- Identification and implementation of industry best practices.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and debug defects in designated application code.
- Produce detailed documentation of the program and add technical requirements in the code.
- Stay aware of security issues in PHP.
- Database development of new fields and changes.
- Design changes with the Bootstrap Framework.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team members to develop solutions and think on the fly
- Continuously learn and adopt new technologies as well as propose improvements into our existing technology stack.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related domains
- Experience with Larvel Framework or other MVC frameworks
- Experience with MySQL and Database management
- Experience with Web Design, client management & services, project management
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
- Strong creative problem-solving ability
- Strong sense of ownership, have an analytical mindset, and a fast learner who is detail-oriented
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Work with a fast growing Irish tech company
- Office in Galway City Centre
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Regular team-based activities and social activities
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation to email@example.com with subject line - Full Stack Web Developer (Your Name)